Skip to main content

Summer Sizzles Event


More information coming soon!!
Stay Tuned!

Comments

  1. I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!

    http://thedizzytraveler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas eBook Sale - 99 Cents

Book 3 Update

#Update ~ Well, I didn't get some book reviews I was almost certain I would get (by my deadline of 8.5.17) 😕 however I did receive some great review blurbs from some fantastic authors! I'm grateful for their continued support and friendship! 🙏 • Book editing is in process  • Book jacket is looking awesome  • More updates coming soon. 👍🏼✍🏻

Second Editions & Top 5 Bestsellers (Paperbacks)

Hello everyone,

I'm writing a blog post informing all of you that the first two books in the #MetatronBookSeries have new covers. In addition, book one has about 1500 more words. Both books are now Second Editions!

Book 3 "Metatron - Black Shadow's Revenge" will be out sometime this Fall.

Any questions for me just send me an email.

Sincerely,

Laurence St. John