Skip to main content

FREE eBook - September 6, 7, and 8



* FREE ebook on Thursday, Friday and Saturday September 6th, 7th and 8th!
* Come see what many great authors have to say about METATRON: THE ANGEL HAS RISEN, such as New York Times bestselling author Piers Anthony. "A wild wish fulfillment juvenile romp that should be great fun for 12 year olds of any age."
* 4.8 of 5 Stars on Amazon customer reviews page.
* "Metatron: The Angel Has Risen is a brilliant first novel by Laurence St. John, a new talent to watch." —Jeff Rivera, bestselling author of Forever My Lady

Grab it while it’s free...
Please consider leaving a “Customer Review” when you’re finished reading. Thanks!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas eBook Sale - 99 Cents

Book 3 Update

#Update ~ Well, I didn't get some book reviews I was almost certain I would get (by my deadline of 8.5.17) 😕 however I did receive some great review blurbs from some fantastic authors! I'm grateful for their continued support and friendship! 🙏 • Book editing is in process  • Book jacket is looking awesome  • More updates coming soon. 👍🏼✍🏻

Second Editions & Top 5 Bestsellers (Paperbacks)

Hello everyone,

I'm writing a blog post informing all of you that the first two books in the #MetatronBookSeries have new covers. In addition, book one has about 1500 more words. Both books are now Second Editions!

Book 3 "Metatron - Black Shadow's Revenge" will be out sometime this Fall.

Any questions for me just send me an email.

Sincerely,

Laurence St. John