Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Release dates and book cover

For over 5 years my endeavor has been a dream, today it will become a reality.
Special thanks go out to Cheryl, Paula, Jeff, and Keith who have greatly helped to make this an awesome novel.

METATRON: The Angel Has Risen; will be released in eBook form on April 26th and then Paperback on May 15th. The eBook can be purchased at Amazon.com. The paperback will be available for purchase at Amazon.com and CreateSpace. In the future the paperback will be available at more retailers.

Additional information will be provided in the upcoming days on my website, my Blog, Facebook and Twitter.

Thank-you for all of your patience during this long process. I hope you'll love reading it as much as I loved writing it!!
Sincerely,
Laurence



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comic Book Kickstarter Reward Examples and Samples

 Please take a look then pledge is possible... Sincerely, Laurence KickStarter